Become a member today
(1) Be the first to know about development and areas of opportunity.
(2) Benefit from various network events.
(3) Be eligible for annual government-sponsored trade fair and/or roadshows.
Membership paid by TMTA members goes toward sponsoring networking events, meetings and seminars hosted by the association
Jewelry Manufacturer, Gemstone Cutting Factory, Gold Manufacturer, Power and Distribution Transformer, Pharmacy, Food Trader, Agriculture, Farm Equipment, Farm Machine and Resourcing Consultants.
Membership Procedures and Qualifications
Download the form or contact Ms.Renuka for more information 02-268-1681 email: email@example.com
Fill the form and attached documents
Requirement as details:
- Submit 1 Photographs (Size: 2 inch)
- Copy of the identification card
- Copy commercial license or register company
Submit to the Thai-Mozambique Trade Association office or sent by mail attached with payment slip.
Submit to the Thai-Mozambique Trade Association office or sent by mail attached with the payment slip.
Rules & Regulations and Qualifications
Types of TMTA member
1. Ordinary Member means a juristic person who make legitimate registration according to the Thai law and
engages in trading those interested in business in The Republic of Mozambique.
2. Honorary Member means a supportive person or a person who build up association’ s reputation as well as a person who was nominated from TMTA board of directors to be a Lifelong honorary member.
Applicant's Qualifications (Company)
1. Company registration period not less than 6 Months.
2. Registered Capital must be at least 500,000 Baht.
3. Company's office exists as mentioned in The Ministry of Commerce.
4. Foreign applicants must be permitted to stay in Thailand not less than one year and should have a work permit.
Registration Fees and Annual Membership fees
Ordinary member (Company):
Registration fee 10,000 Baht and
Membership fee 10,000 Baht/year